The following terms and conditions will be applied on all of our development services. Before subscribing any products from us, you must read our terms and condition for future reference:
Development Terms of Service:
- We reserve the right to refuse to construct a website which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright or are contrary to any legal laws.
- The acceptance of a commission shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and us.
- We accepts payment by direct Bank Deposit, Cash, Courier Service and online account like PayPal, Skrill, Payza on the invoice.
- All payments to us is/are non-refundable fully at any reasonable project.
- We requires 70% of the total amount due before start working on a custom website design. The remaining balance must be paid before the site has been going online at web server.
- We cannot always guarantee to start work immediately on a commission but will manage a date for the client as to when work can commence.
- All material, both text and images supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client’s website, will remain the client’s property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
- The copyright for all material provided by us, such as HTML code, graphics, photographs and text, will remain the property of RangpurSource until the time as payment has been made in full whereupon they will become the property of the client.
- We makes every effort to design pages which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display acceptably in older versions of browsers released before pages have been designed.
- We will submit client’s website to major search engines as part of the design commission as they can. If a client wishes us to promote their website as a separate commission, we will invest every reasonable effort to promote the website effectively but cannot guarantee for the top rank in search engine results which based on SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- We cannot accept responsibility or liability, if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a web site promotion commission, chooses not to list a client’s web site.
- We will initially place the client’s website on our own servers during development in order to the client may view and comment upon the website’s progress. When both we and the client agree that the website meets the criteria agreed during the commissioning process, we will invoice the client for the full amount due for the commission. On receipt of payment, we will publish the website on the client’s server, or provide the source code for the site via a download (or CD-ROM disk) for the client to upload.
- If at any point during the Website Development Cycle the client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be invoiced an amount that we judges to be proportional to the amount of work completed on the commission.
- If, during the Website Development Cycle, the client does not supply the content required in order to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time, we will consider that the client wishes to cancel the commission.
- If, client do not paid in full proportion of his/her websites commission uploaded onto web server, we have the right to pause client website and whenever client will be paid, we then consider and released the pause time.
- We does not undertake to maintain or update a client’s website as part of the design commission. If a client wishes us to maintain or update a web site as a separate commission, we will negotiate with the client a maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required. Web site maintenance may also be undertaken on a time and materials basis if the client so wishes.
- We reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from us prior to a change in prices, which commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
- We doesn’t ensure that client site will never be hacked by hacker. Hacking on client site will just treated as a sudden accident by Black Hat hacker and doesn’t take the responsibility to save it. But, we committed to upload the backup website files again within 24 hours after appeal will be came from client. Here we may also charges fee for reasonable area. Else, it will free of any uploading charge.
- Here, if you want to secure your site from any hacker, we advise you to purchase a SSL (https) by the yearly random cost of 15$ to 400$ if you want to secure your website.
Important: We reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in above.